Jagadguru Sri Chaitanya Sampradaya Acharya Sri Purushottam Goswamiji Maharaj, a great mystic, Acharya, scholar and Jagadguru and the presiding priest at Sri Radharamana Mandir, Vrindavan has glorified the Pontiac Parashakthi temple as the Bhakti-Dhama in the West. He is the direct descendant of one of the six Goswamis. An energetic leader, Maharaj-ji has established a thriving spiritual center in Vrindavan on the spiritual traditions of those who worship Lord Krishna, and supports the RasLila with their associated arts. According to Maharaj-ji this Vrindavan-dhama at Parashakthi Temple, where bhakti is dancing everywhere, “has re-menifested in this place in the West “. Parashakthi Temple is the only place in the world with the direct manifestation of Lord Krishna as Jagannathji, (child aspect of Lord Krishna), Radha Krishna (adult aspect of Lord Krishna) and Guruvayurappan (elder form of Lord Krishna).
Sri Radha Krishna Gayathri mantra
Rukmini vallabhaya dheemahi,
Thanno Sri Krishna prachodayath.
Message from Dr. Krishna Kumar
We are greatly blessed by Divine Mother, who has granted to us Shri Krishna Bhagawan, Radha Rani energized with Ashta Shakthis along with Mother Earth as Gomatha. When Mother wished to have Her Temple built to protect the world from great turmoil, which is to occur between the years 2000 through 2015, She manifested Herself as a cosmic energy during my Kundalini “Thuriya” experience many years ago. Since then many significant events have happened and all of us are greatly blessed and protected by Divine Mother. The Divine Mother, manifested as various cosmic forces of highest degrees, gave us all our Ishta Devathas, which are Her different divine aspects, so that we may enjoy and get the grace easily from different vibrations of the cosmic entities connected to the respective Ishta Devathas.
Krishna Bhagawan is the most important deity for us in this Kali Yuga. The present installation of the Radha Krishna Ashta Shakthi Mandir with Gomatha is profoundly significant due to the following reasons:
1. Krishna Bhagawan has already been installed as Lord Jagannath (Child form) and as Lord Guruvayurappan (Elder form). This installation as Krishna (Adult form) with Radha Rani energized with Ashta Shakthis by Divine Mother, along with Gomatha will intensify our receptivity of Krishna Bhagawan’s Energy and Grace. Our Temple will be the only place with all three aspects namely Lord Jagannathi, Lord Guruvayurappan and Lord Krishna installed using Prana Prathistha at one location.
2. The Divine Mother has already energized the Nava Yoni Shakthi at our Temple at the Kubera Shiva Linga Sannidhi. The presence of Radha Rani, who is energized with Ashta Shakthi by the Divine Mother, who are in turn connected to the Nava Yoni Shakthis will enhance and intensify our receptivity of their Grace.
3. Radha Rani also represents the essence and Bliss of Lord Krishna. This essence, conciousness and Bliss of Lord Krishna is more significant for us in receiving the Lord’s Grace and blessing.
4. Special Ceremonies and Consecrating of Utsava Murthys for Radha Krishna and Gomatha will be performed at the Radha Ramana Temple at Vrindavan, India by Paramapujya Jagadguru Sri Caitanya Sampradaya Acharya Sri Purushottam Goswami ji Maharaj, (contemporary of Swami ji Prabhupada Founder of ISKCON) , and our Temple Senior Priest – Sri Siddhanatha Gurukkal on May 6- 8, at the same time Consecration ceremonies are underway of Moolavar Deities at our Temple.
5. I have to mention the significant role that Paramapujya Jagadguru Sri Caitanya Sampradaya Acharya Sri Purushottam Goswami ji Maharaj has played in my own spiritual evolution whom I met approximately 30 years ago under Divine Mother’s guidance. He invited me to Kumbh mela and took me the Triveni Sangam (confluence of three rivers) at 4 AM and performed special prayers. At that time, I became familiar with Cosmic forces (Devathas). We are indeed Blessed that Our Divine Mother has involved Maharaj ji to energize this installation.
6. The Vigrahas for Radha, Krishna and Gomatha have been present at the Temple for the past two years. This year – Kara Nama Samvatsaram, is the most suitable and auspicious time to receive the Grace of Gomatha, and has been chosen by Divine Mother for the installation.
We are all very fortunate and blessed to have Divine Mother Parashakthi’s love, compassion and grace. Please participate by showing your love, devotion and reverence to the Divine energies that are so actively present at our Temple, and sponsor these events to the best of your abilities. In return we will surely receive thousand-fold Material and Spiritual benefits from Shri Radha Krishna.