With the number of confirmed cases of Corona virus growing in Michigan, we made these decisions to avoid the spread of virus:
- Considering the risk of the virus and for the safety of devotees and Priests, devotee sponsored private Pujas (both inside the Temple and at Devotee's home) will NOT be performed for the next two weeks. We will review this policy again after a week and update if any changes.
- We recommend devotees NOT to bring any flowers,fruits or cooked prasadhams to the Temple. Also Temple will NOT distribute any cooked prasadham or fruits for the next two weeks.
Precautionary Measures at Temple:
- If you or your family members have come in contact with anyone sick or has travelled internationally, please avoid visiting Temple.
- If you or anyone in your family has cold/cough/fever, please refrain from visiting Temple.
- Do not congregate in large groups at Temple. Avoid any big gatherings.
- Wash your hands with soap before entering Temple & frequently when within the premises. Use Hand sanitizer often.